What is a Modded Xbox 360
A "modded Xbox 360" game console is one that's been modified to permit it to play video games that it was not designed to play. In legal terms, the copyright "anti-circumvention" protection embedded in the game console was bypassed permitting a person to use the console's copyright-protected software in an way that infringes its copyright -- specifically, beyond that which is permitted by the license conferred to the buyer of console to use the console's software. It is, at the moment, unquestionably unlawful to "manufacture, import, offer to the public, provide, or otherwise traffic in" modified game consoles. It's not, however, unlawful to own one. The criminal aiding and abetting and possession of stolen property statutes do not apply and neither does any civil conspiracy or vicarious infringement liability theories.
Hello, Im new to Xbox, if someone already asked this question, please post a link, and let me know. thanks
1. is there any risks for those who play on Xbox Live from backup and with LT+3.0?
2. What are the chances of being banned from live?
3. I heard MS usually run some tests and ban people in the middle of the month and also at the end of the month, like 13-15 and 28-30, is it true?
4. If u have a banned console. How long have u beenplaying on live before ur console got banned?
5. I usually modded my game save with Modio, will i get banned for playing online with modded game save?
someone also told me to put 10 dollars for every game I burn in a jar then after I got banned I will have engouh for a new console.
1. Yes theres a risk. it's a 50/50 ball game when you run custom FW.
2. Again 50/50 it's just the chance you take when playing back-ups.
3. No one knows for sure when M$ runs any tests.
4. Never been banned but you shouldn't receive a ban if you keep updated on forums and c4evaspeaks
5. Well seems as M$ is mostly after people who mod game saves and gamer score then yes, again 50/50 it's the chance you take by modding your saves
how long have u been playing on Live? any tips for me when i play Live?
does MS actually know i have a modded gamer score? i mean what if i modded my gamer score looks just like normal game saves.
They will know eventually.. I mean you can set dates and that for the time you unlocked the achievement but I'm almost certain M$ will find you eventually with hacked gamerscore.
I've been playing on live since the 360 came out waaay back in 2005. My tip for you is- stay constantly updated on this forums or other forums and always check C4eva regularly to see what's happening. One dumb move made though and BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!.... Banned.